BOND provided construction management services for the 7,600 SF fit-out of the L3 Chemistry Laboratory. The project included open lab spaces, write-up stations, tissue culture rooms, chemical storage libraries and an environmental room.
- Work completed around occupied chemistry labs
- Fire at epoxy manufacturing plant caused supply issue with custom colored epoxy tops
- Tightly-planned coordination with team to plan shutdowns and switchovers
- Provide standard color only at fume hoods to allow easier coordination and ordering of work and enable project to receive custom color epoxy tops
- No disruption to neighboring chemistry labs
- All lab benches installed as designed