Working as an integral part of the Construction Project Team, the Senior Project Analyst will provide quality financial services to the projects, which include Joint Venture bank account management and reconciliation, project and JV cost tracking, revenue and earnings schedules, working capital balance tracking and disbursements, contract compliance, certified payroll reporting, owner billings, and vendor invoice processing. The candidate must have flexibility to be physically located at a working jobsite office and a maturity to self-manage deliverables, communicate timely and be a proactive resource to the project team. The JV Project Analyst must adhere to BOND’s policies and procedures and communicate any concerns or potential risk items to management.
- Act as a liaison between the project team and accounting/finance, responsive to all financial inquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure compliance with Joint Venture agreements, financial policy and procedures
- Preparation of Joint Venture cash calls and other required Joint Venture reports and schedules
- Ensure project setup financial/accounting requirements are complete including kickoff meetings, forms, budgets
- Ensure monthly owner billings are accurate and complete in accordance with owner contract and recorded and submitted timely
- Oversee projects’ accounts receivable and drive proactive collection efforts of the Project Managers
- Submit accurate and complete monthly certified payroll reports to the client
- Ensure project’s vendor invoices and subcontractor requisitions are processed/approved/paid accurately & timely
- Assist the project team with the preparation of monthly cost to complete reporting and cash flow projections
- Ensure contract files are maintained and compliant with all contract requirements, executed documents, insurance, bonding, lien waivers, sales tax laws etc.
- Monitor and analyze the financial status of assigned projects, ensuring accurate reconciliation and timely closeout
- Ensure accounting (Timberline) and operations (HCSS) systems reconcile monthly
- Provide in-person support at jobsites
- Joint Venture construction project accounting experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional time-management skills to ensure deadlines are met while providing accurate deliverables
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, and able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and across multiple offices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships
- Must display initiative, independent thinking and work skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Experience with Timberline or Heavy Job software a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.