The Field Administrator’s primary role is to work directly with the project team to provide jobsite support with a variety of administrative and related clerical activities.
- Assist Badging Coordinator; documentation, logs and organization of secure files of all badged personnel.
- Assist in processing of paperwork and documents in software systems.
- Uploading and scanning documents, disbursing contract documents, and entering certified payroll.
- Tracking subcontractors insurance.
- Maintaining and filing all documents.
- General office administrative task.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience — Business classes or certification a plus
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships
- Is detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and able to effectively multitask while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be approachable, understanding, patient, must adhere to BOND’s policies/procedures and communicate any potential risks to management.
- Possesses excellent time management and prioritization skills to ensure deadlines are met while providing accurate deliverables
- Must display initiative and independent thinking
- Must have a robust knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.