Dana-Farber Cancer Institute chose BOND to renovate their existing MRI room (including the replacement of the existing MRI machine), equipment room, control room and prep area. The project scope included an HVAC renovation within the MRI suite, new lighting and controls, all new finishes and the rebuilding of the RF shielding.
- Complex rigging coordination to remove existing MRI machine
- Control room installation postponed until new MRI machine was delivered and set in place
- Delivered new MRI machine through the existing control room wall and sidewalk above
- Work carefully coordinated to accelerate construction of control room
- MRI Machine installed and turned over as scheduled