The Vice President, NYC will be responsible for overseeing BOND’s NYC operation. This position will be responsible for growing the NYC regional office revenue from $20M to $100M over the next 5 years in the civil & utility construction markets. This individual shall develop a business plan, cultivate clients, and identify a pipeline of opportunities, giving priority to opportunities to develop repeat business. Additionally, this individual will grow a team consisting of professional staff and union employees. This individual will play a key role in the success of BOND in the NYC market.
- Develop, justify, and implement a comprehensive business plan to grow the infrastructure business each year
- Develop a business development and sales strategy to accomplish the plan goals
- Assemble a dedicated team to meet the goals of the plan
- Work with operations to obtain the proper equipment and tools to perform the work
- Communicate goals, both financial and customer service, to staff
- Work closely with Estimating to review estimates and develop historic data to compose the best possible estimates that are competitive and maximize fee
- Work with Director of Corporate Safety to implement a culture of safety
- Ensure implementation of BOND quality control program
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or construction management
- 15+ years of industry experience
- Has been responsible for managing a significant company or division P/L
- Has strategically increased new clients while maintaining existing clients
- Strong relationships with NYC public, private and utility clients in the power and energy infrastructure markets
- Shows adaptability, able to shift the focus of the business nimbly based on key market indicators
- Experienced in creating and executing annual business plans demonstrating a high degree of financial acumen and strategy
- Created training and development programs to enhance skillsets of employees
- Has shown the ability to recruit, develop and retain top industry talent
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence, listens and communicates well to his/her teams
- Has experience ensuring exceptional results in project safety, quality and production.
- Has experience working with the local labor unions
- Shows the highest degrees of ethical standards both within the company and externally in the industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.