The Marketing Specialist works with the Corporate Marketing team on a variety of tasks primarily related to graphic design, internal and external communications, public relations, social media and marketing collateral development. The candidate must demonstrate strong design skills and will work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer to create and prepare interview presentations and supporting materials for the company’s business development teams.
- Creates and prepares within established brand and templates PowerPoint and InDesign interview presentations for BD teams and business unit leaders.
- Working independently and with the Senior Graphic Designer assists with the graphic design and content development involved in the preparation of qualifications, proposals, awards, social media, website and intranet.
- Creates materials for trade conference participation, including the research, design and pricing of promotional materials.
- Updates intranet and website per direction of the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Coordinates and curates project and employee photographs for use in marketing collateral including interview presentations and supporting materials.
- Supports development of graphic materials for sponsorships, advertisements, conferences, special events, or strategic initiatives per the direction of the Marketing Director.
- Engages in skills training for proposal development, graphic design, writing, or other marketing related topics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, English or a similar area.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working at an architecture, engineering or construction firm is preferable.
- Strong design sensibilities, editing/copywriting finesse and communication skills.
- Adaptable to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to take direction well, carry out written and oral instructions, and ask clarifying questions.
- Works proficiently with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign a must) and Microsoft Office products.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.
When uploading your resume please include samples of work.