The Front Desk Administrator’s primary role is to professionally greet and direct visitors, answer and direct telephone calls, and perform general front office duties as needed. This position serves as the first point of contact with callers, visitors and customers and requires a friendly demeanor, the ability to work well with others and take direction. This multifaceted administrative role provides office and finance support with a variety of administrative and related clerical activities.
- Greet visitors and answer multi-line telephone calls and notify the appropriate personnel
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (Fed-Ex, UPS, etc.)
- Make travel arrangements, conference registrations, and order office equipment, etc.
- Keep the front office and other communal areas in neat and professional condition
- Coordinate and participate in meetings and record meeting minutes as needed
- Assist with ordering, receiving, stocking, and distributing office supplies
- Serve as a backup for other administrative roles as needed
- Assist with preparing agendas/handouts and/or ordering food/refreshments for company meetings
- Provide assistance with scanning, photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating
- Assist finance and project team with processing and coding invoices
- Assist finance and project team in processing in assorted finance related tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience — Business classes or certification a plus
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships
- Is detail-oriented, organized, flexible, and able to effectively multitask while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be approachable, understanding, patient, must adhere to BOND’s policies/procedures and communicate any potential risks to management.
- Possesses excellent time management and prioritization skills to ensure deadlines are met while providing accurate deliverables
- Must display initiative and independent thinking
- Must have a robust knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and may lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.