The BSA’s role is to design and develop enterprise-wide data analysis and reporting solutions. The BSA is expected to analyze data from multiple internal and external sources and communicate their results and recommendations to senior management. The analyst works on initiatives that span across the whole organization.
- Directly support Bond’s construction and collaboration applications as a subject matter expert
- Provide analytical support, data, recommendations and analysis to our business stakeholders
- Manage database and software integration while driving consistency in reporting and analysis across the company
- Drive and maintain standards in the full life cycle of operations from Estimating to Operations to archiving to future proposals
- Assist with ongoing systems and process improvement initiatives to assure efficient data flow, capture and reporting capability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide continual improvement in business intelligence & systems landscape at Bond.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with our key business leaders to support them with any data, dashboards, or reporting needs they have
- Build and maintain end to end knowledge of our tools and their usage,
- Supporting emerging data architecture initiatives to ensure alignment with the data architecture vision and implementing new application capabilities requiring extensive testing, training and documentation
- Assist in Software/ERP Research & implementation
- Streamline Usage (i.e. determine best package when overlapping features exist)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Business, Economics, Information Systems or related discipline
- 1-2 years report and dashboard development experience using Power BI, Tableau (or similar BI tools)
- Proficiency in Data Integration/Flow (Pervasive, MS Access, SQL), as well MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with Microsoft enterprise products such as SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, Reporting Services, and Power BI.
- Experience with Sage 300 – Timberline, and Construction related platforms is desired (WinEST, OST, HCSS, Prolog, Newforma, Autodesk and/or PROCORE, for example)
- Track record of managing and improving complex processes and very strong organizational and problem-solving skills