Construction projects are complex. The ability to balance both internal and external communication is critical to overall project success. During preconstruction, BOND works with the project team to develop a clear, informed plan for construction. Our proactive communications strategies resolve challenges prior to the beginning of work in the field and provide a strong framework for success in the key areas of safety, quality, and mitigation. Once project goals are established, BOND facilitates meetings and plans to assist you in presenting and transferring information to the public. This includes neighborhood communication plans, coordination with local enforcement officials, and mitigation strategies.
Technology for Collaboration
BOND has invested in an enterprise-wide technology platform that ties the project teams together during the construction process. The following programs enable BOND to maximize transparency, minimize risk, and enhance open collaboration in all project phases:
- Newforma – an information-exchange platform that transfers project information and streamlines design review and workflow processes
- BIM360 – a tablet-based, mobile platform that provides quality and safety updates across all members of the project team in real-time
- Timberline – a comprehensive suite of financial and operational software solutions that enables the proactive management of cash flow, payables, and job costs
- Prolog – a real-time, cost-data tracking program that compiles Monthly Reports, Critical Issues Lists, and cost reports
- Virtual Design & Construction – our in-house VDC department helps clients build more efficiently in today’s world utilizing tools such as Building Information Modeling (BIM) and cutting-edge existing building laser scanning